AKG 200 Shark Liver Oil Extract Is the World's Best Source of Alklyglycerols Which Help the Immune System to do Battle Against Infections and Tumors
- Alkylglycerols are immune boosting, antitumoral oils that are found in in mother’s breast milk, the liver, spleen and bone marrow, and which play an important role in immunity. They are active substances that give breast fed babies crucial protection against infections until their own immune systems are fully developed. Additionally, they boost immune function in animals and humans at any age.
- The Alkyl glycerols for our product comes from shark liver oil. Shark liver oil has a much higher concentration than any other sources of alkyglycerols. Alklyglycerols are the reason that sharks rarely develop tumors or succumb to infections. Traditionally, in Scandinavian countries, shark liver oil has been used for wound healing, for de-calcifying the pineal gland, for helping to soothe irritations of the respiratory and alimentary tracts, and to help with swollen lymph nodes.
- In 1952 Dr Astrid Brohult, a Swedish scientist carried out much research on Alkyl glycerols which he sourced from calf bone marrow. Shark liver oil was utilized later, as it is a richer source of the same compounds. Further research showed that the addition of a methyl group to the Alkyl-glycerol molecule, the molecule in AKG-200, known as methoxy-substituted-Alkylglycerols, increased their effectiveness in the body. There are over 45 citations on Alkylglycerols dating back to 1963.
- Sustainable Source: AKG-200 is produced from a species of dogfish shark, Squaliformes, which are a by-product of marine fisheries in the North East Atlantic (the only sharks used in the production of this product are those that are accidentally caught while fishing for other fish. Previously these sharks were simply discarded. Dogfish sharks are not an endangered species and they are not fished specifically for this oil, again, we are saying are not specifically fished in order to create this product. We simply use those sharks whose bodies and organs would have been discarded. Our supplier is currently seeking the seal of sustainability for the sharks/dogfish used. This is in line with their dedication to sustainability and marine conservation in all aspects of doing business.
- Some people confuse Squalene with AKG 200. Squalene is a type of unrefined shark liver oil you will find elsewhere on sale on the Internet. Its origin is often from highly endangered species of sharks and it does not contain the methoxysubstituted-Alkylglycerols in AKG-200 which research has shown are the ones that are most effective. Furthermore, AKG-200 is produced through a molecular distillation process which removes impurities.
- Shark cartilage far inferior: Shark cartilage on the other hand was once thought to be responsible for the sharks incredible immunity but research has proven that this comes from the Alkylglycerols in the sharks liver oil.
If you are in an immune crisis of any kind, AKG 200 may be the catalyst for improvement you need!
AKG 200 Shark Liver Oil Extract Capsules — Is Immune Boosting in a Bottle
The amazing capacity of sharks to resist infection and tumor growth is attributed to its Alkylglycerols. These powerful immune boosting molecules are now available in our AKG 200 supplement. Preventing a sickness is much easier than overcoming one, and the best way to prevent a sickness is to make sure you have a strong, active immune system. For immunocompromised persons, whether that is a result of illness or aging, and for all of us, AK200 is a great resource for ensuring an immune system that can better keep us safe from the many viruses and bacteria that are constantly around us. There truly is nothing more powerful for strengthening one's immune system.
AKG 200 Shark Liver Oil Extract Capsules Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $29.95
AKG 200 Shark Liver Oil Extract Capsules
How to Use
For adults, take two to six capsules per day based on need for immune boosting.
Videos and Audios about AKG 200 Shark Liver Oil Extract Capsules
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.