Cleanzym Directly Deals With a Gateway to Good Health — Efficient Digestion and Assimilation of Food!
Created by Dr. William R. Kellas of the Center for Advanced Medicine, and considered to be his greatest supplement achievement, Cleanzym consists of 17 pH balanced enzymes and several digestive bitters and botanicals that help the body efficiently digest food and maintain a healthy stomach.
Many people believe that you are what you eat. But, that is not the whole truth. The whole truth is that "you are what you eat and assimilate". Eating foods or supplements means nothing if you don't assimilate the nutrients. In fact, eating and not assimilating means you have put a lot of material into your body that becomes a burden to be eliminated and possibly, will toxify you!
Cleanzym has several important component categories as follows:
- Digestive bitters that stimulate gastric juices production
- Enzymes (17 ph balanced enzymes) that help the body to break incoming food down into usable nutrients and to help the body to dissolve non-functioning tissue in the body such as fibrin, fibroids, mucoidal gel, etc.
- Botanicals that help the body in stopping microorganism fermentation in the stomach
- Herbs that help the body to boost liver strength (the liver is one of the main organs that manufactures enzymes)
- Probiotics that are helpful to the body in it being able to maintain the good protective bacteria in the gut (which extract the last bit of nutrition from food).
Taking Cleanzym Daily is Important to Avoid Having a Degenerating Body
Physical degeneration in modern times begins about age 30. It is the result of the liver, pancreas, and stomach producing less gastric juices and less enzymes with these results:
- We become tired and our muscles and organs degenerate. That is the result of a body that is assimilating less and less nutrients from the food being eaten so that cells and organs and systems cannot maintain themselves optimally.
- Wel also become tired because of accumulating toxins which result when incompletely digested food enters the bloodstream and creates confusion in the body, activating immune responses and liver responses that sap our energy.
- We also begin to smell bad because the body imprisons improperly digested foods (toxins) in joints, fat and water (next to the skin). Stored toxins make a person smell unhealthy or old — like a garbage can.
Henry David Thoreau once said: "For every thousand hacking at the leaves of a problem, there is one getting at the roots."
Cleansing Enzymes is one of those few things that gets at the roots of wellness.
Cleanzym (Cleansing Enzymes) took years to develop. Dr. Kellas considers it one of his greatest accomplishments.
If you will take up the daily habit of taking Cleansing Enzymes you can help keep your digestive system from losing its digestive powers. This will significantly increase your body's ability to stay biologically young.
Read below to learn about Cleanzym's six-faceted digestion boosting actions!
Cleansing Enzymes contains 17 pH balanced enzymes (see the list to the left) to help digest foods and clear away non-functioning protein debris from the human body. Included is serratia peptidase from silkworms that helps digest away fibrin and cholesterol from arterial walls.
Enzymes initiate the formation and/or breakage of chemical bonds and are vital to our body in numerous ways, just one of which is transforming our food into cellular building blocks. Like chemical lasers, the enzymes in Cleansing Enzymes cut up our foods and stored proteins into tiny molecules that the body can use. Cleansing Enzymes is balanced for use in all pH environments (acidic and alkaline), so no matter what the current status of our digestive organs, it will work.
- Cleansing Enzymes contains special liver strengthening foods that boost the liver’s performance in producing the approximate 5,000 enzymes and catalysts that our body uses to change food into nutrient molecules and to detoxify the blood of impurities. The liver is the largest organ of the body (except for the skin, which some people classify as an organ). It has more jobs to do than any other organ of the body. Keeping the liver strong is essential to good health.
- Cleansing Enzymes contains a digestive bitter that stimulates stomach acid production. Stomach acid is essential for breaking down foods so that they can be digested.
- Cleansing Enzymes contains an herb that stimulates bile production. Bile helps extract nutrients from partially digested food (chyme) as it passes through the small intestines.
- Cleansing Enzymes contains botanicals that help prevent fungal and helicobacter bacteria activity in our digestive systems during food transit. This reduces the implantation of bad microorganisms in our intestines. These harmful microorganisms are responsible for such things as ulcers and increased toxic load.
- Cleansing Enzymes contains a species of protective bacteria (lactobacillus sporogenes, literally encased in a protective spore) that survives stomach acids/bile and reaches our small and large intestines safely where the protective bacteria will populate our colon and help prevent pathogenic bacteria from gaining a stronghold
When Dr. Kellas answers the question of what to do to maximize human life span, he always includes taking Cleansing Enzymes as a key routine daily habit.
The reason is that the status of the gastrointestinal tract is one of the single most important determinants of overall health. If we have impaired digestion and elimination, including an overgrowth of harmful microorganisms, we will function less efficiently and our longevity and wellness will be impaired.
Cleansing Enzymes helps in a huge way so that gastrointestinal efficiency can remain high for as long as possible (the goal of Dr. Kellas is for people to remain “young” internally as late in life as possible)... and as we have all been taught from our earliest years, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Enzymes assist virtually every biochemical process in the body to happen efficiently. And as long as we have those enzymes being produced in large quantities in our bodies we function like a young person.
With today’s dietary predominance of cooked and processed foods, which take a huge toll on a person’s enzyme capacities, by the time most people reach their late twenties, they are in enzyme trouble!
Creating enzymes takes a large toll on the body’s capacity for chemical production. Since cooked and processed foods don’t provide any needed digestive enzymes within the foods themselves, as raw foods do, most people, by the time they have reached their late twenties, are in enzyme trouble as the body drastically slows the release of its protein-cutting enzymes (the most important ones), and begins to dole them out in eyedropper amounts instead of tablespoon amounts as it did in earlier years when there was no lessened capacity or perceived shortage of enzymes. With fewer enzymes to process the food we eat the more our food remains partially digested and therefore either unusable or TOXIC.
Cleanzym is not just for digestion. Look at these critical staying young processes with which enzymes help:
- Defense against inflammation. When you were a kid, you shrugged off injuries that later in life can lay you up for a week.
- Enzymes control the rate and accuracy of healing. Again, think of your speed healing when you were a kid. Think of the wounds that healed when you were a kid, with their thin, strong pliable, almost invisible scars. Now, think of your thick, knotty, scar tissue from wounds of later years.
- Protein cutting enzymes eat away at fibroids helping to prevent or dramatically lessen such things as Fibrocystic Breast Disease, uterine fibroids and endometriosis
- Enzymes clean away the protein coating that otherwise builds on protein tissue under the skin (polymerization). This is what prevents wrinkles. So, how do you know if you have too few enzymes? Why you’ll have wrinkles!
- Enzymes regulate immune function — preventing it from other under-acting or overacting. If the system is run-down, enzymes will increase the cleaning/killing action of the white blood cells on bugs and increase the production of Natural Killer cells. If the immune system is running too high and creating auto immune conditions such as MS, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc., then the enzymes will downshift the immune system, control inflammation and eat the antibodies that the immune system is creating to attack its own tissue!
- Protein-cutting enzymes clean the blood of all the debris the liver can’t manage to clear out of the blood on the “first pass”.
- Enzymes strengthen blood vessel walls and open micro circulation passages clogged with fibrin, improving circulation overall.
Cleanzym Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $59.95
Our Price: $44.95
How to Use
Normal Adult Use for Improved Digestion:
- Take three to six capsules daily with meals.
- One capsule per meal with small meals.
- Two capsules per meal with medium sized meals.
- Three capsules per meal with large sized meals.
Normal Adult Use for Internal Body Clean-up:
- Take one capsule per hour (up to 15 per day)
Videos and Audios about Parasites and Cleanzym
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.