Methylate — Revs up Methylation, Helps Preserves DNA Integrity, and Converts Homocysteine into Methionine and SAM-e
What Our Methylate Supplement Is:
Methylate is a supplement formulated by Dr. William R. Kellas to help ensure that cells correctly replicate with no loss of DNA integrity — with the goal that one's cells can stay young and perfect for as long as possible. Methylate also helps turn the cardio damaging molecule homocysteine into the mood boosting chemical, SAM-e.
- Methylate consists of 9 important nutritive ingredients that may protect the integrity of DNA and telomeres during replication. Methylate helps accomplish this by donating methyl groups to fill in missing DNA sequence gaps during replication cycles.
- Methylate also helps convert damaging Homocysteine molecules into methionine and ultimately into SAM-e (a powerful feel good molecule .
- Methylate is a significant product. It includes the nutrients and catalysts needed to successfully incorporate methyl groups into one's DNA and to make homocysteine harmless.
- The ingredients in Methylate are combined together in significant amounts — potentized to actually change and repair substantial numbers of toxic or damaged molecules in the body.
Why You Should Consume Our Methylate Supplement:
The ultimate reason is to age more slowly. Methylate will help preventing DNA transcription errors during programmed cellular replication. Methylate will help reduce homocysteine levels in one's body, which reduces the amount of homocysteine-caused-damaged to cells. Lastly, Methylate will help you feel better by increasing SAM-e in the body, which increases the amounts of other feel good hormones.
Up to 30 percent of the American population have excess amounts of the cell damaging damaging molecule homocysteine in their bodies. As a general marker of overall health status, few measurements carry greater predictive weight than the amount of homocysteine. Having high homocysteine over the long term significantly increases one's risk of every chronic health condition
- Thankfully, not only does Methylate help the body increase methylation to maintain more youthful DNA, but also Methylate helps lower the amount of homocysteine in the body.
Finally, America faces an epidemic of people who have low levels of serotonin, dopamine, and noroepinephrine, all of which are hormones that should be present to help us "feel good", "feel capable", and "feel motivated".
- Methylate helps to increase methionine and SAM-e levels in the body, which in turn helps to increase levels of SAM-e, which helps to increase serotoninin, dopamine, and noroepinephrine.
What is Methylation?
Methylation is a universal biochemical process which covalently adds methyl groups to a variety of molecular targets that are missing these methyl groups. The functional roles of methylation are wide ranging and include:
- Protein sorting and repairing
- Biosynthesis of needed proteins
- Metabolism and energy production
- Signal transduction
- Nucleic acid processing
- Gene silencing
All the above are essential for staying young.
Despite, Methylation being able to be categorized into all the above functions, at its fundamental and essential level, methylation is most easily understood by thinking of methylation as a repair process.
That is, after free radicals (toxins) damage the molecules of our cells, methylation repairs that damage by inserting methyl groups (a carbon atom with three hydrogen atoms) into the molecules, including DNA, where those methyl groups have been damaged and stripped away.
Methylation is heavily involved in the transfer of DNA information during DNA replication, which is the copying of one DNA strand into another. Without ample methylation activity in our cells, DNA replications are often copied erroneously (meaning that we have irreparably aged).
The bottom line is that if you don’t want to grow old in body or mind, you want methylation occurring at an optimal rate. Methylation is one of the best ways to ensure constant repair work to your DNA.
Repairing DNA Gap Should Be Your Daily Do!
The process of methylation to repair DNA gaps was actually described in the original movie of Jurassic Park. As you may recall, in that fictional movie, Jurassic Park scientists extracted damaged dinosaur DNA from fossils and filled in the damaged/missing DNA sequences with DNA from frogs in order to create lviable dinosaur eggs that hatched and terrorized the world. Although, people are not dinousaurs, the concept is the same, our DNA and proteins may often become damaged by losing DNA sequences (methyl groups), without which we cannot function perfectly.
- Free radicals constantly damage our DNA, knocking out methyl groups from our DNA.
- These missing methyl groups can be filled in by taking our product Methylate, which contains both methyl donors and methylation catalysts.
- That means, with Methylate, one's damaged DNA may be able to be repaired back to perfect, essentially undoing the free radical damage.
- Because free radicals are pervasive to life, methylation repair work is essential for maintaining our body's cells in perfect operating condition for as long as possible.
- Our need for methylation repair work is intensified as free radicals increase in our body. Free radicals increase with stress, lack of sleep, exposure to pollution, and eating the Standard American diet of toxic food.
- Whenever free radical levels rise in the body, methylation processes begin to not keep up with the repair work needing to be done — and we age more rapidly. That means anytime your stress level is higher than normal, you need Methylate in a very big way!
As a bonus, the same methylation that repairs our DNA and proteins, converts the cardio-damaging molecule Homocysteine into the mood protective molecule methionine, which ultimately becomes SAM-e, which boosts all of the feel good hormones of the body. So, taking Methylate keeps you younger and happier.
Methylate Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $44.95
Our Price: $39.95
How to Use
Normal Adult Use:
- Take one capsule twice daily with or without meals.
Adult Use for Hastened Methylation Improvement:
- Take two capsules twice daily with or without meals.
Videos and Audios about Methylation
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.