Highest CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity) Rating of All Tested Zeolite Products
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) means the ability to capture and remove cations (such as heavy metals and ammonia from a liquid solution).
The more powerful a zeolite is, the higher will be its cation exchange capacity.
- While other zeolite products may tout "manufacturing processes", or "additional ingredients" or ultra-purity, etc. NRG Zeolite simply states that a measured CEC is what matters — that the ability of zeolite to pull toxins out of one's body is what matters. All other statements are like wearing the fanciest costume to a wrestling match.
- No other product comes close to NRG Zeolite's CEC rating of 180 meq/100 grams. Most liquid zeolites are less than one and most other powders less than 50.
When toxins come into the zeolite cage, they don't go out. The zeolite is indigestible and so it carries those toxins out of the body in the stool, leaving the person's body more toxin free!
- Zeolite is a safe method of detoxification for virtually anyone - because it is does not provoke toxin release. It only captures toxins that are already circulating in the blood stream. With consistent use it will remove more and more toxins from the bloodstream.
- Since our zeolte powder only works through the intestinal villi point of contact with the blood stream,without entering the blood stream, it puts no burden on the kidneys, lymph or liver.
- GRAS status - due to a long history of use, it is categorized by the U.S. government as generally recognized as safe.
- Our zeolite can capture heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium, lead, aluminum and many more.
- Our zeolite can also capture radon gas, environmental radiation, nuclear fallout, medical radiation (x-rays or radioactive dyes) or radiation from space (this is mostly encountered during air-travel at high altitudes)
- Our zeolite has the highest toxin capturing power (CEC) of any zeolite.
Click on the above tabs to learn more about NRG Zeolite.
Long History of Safe Use
For How Long Has Zeolite Been Used?
- B.C. — Used in Roman Aqua Ducts to purify water
- 1760s — Rediscovered by a Swedish mineralogist
- 1960s — Mentioned in scientific circles in Europe and the U.S.
- 1970s — Used for wastewater treatment, ammonia removal and Chernobyl radioactivity removal
- 1980s — Used to clarify pool water in Europe and then in USA
- 1990s — Used in agriculture and with cattle and poultry and began to be sold as a supplement for detoxifying the human body
- 2000s to present — Many companies are now marketing zeolite in numerous products
The Origin of Zeolite
Zeolite powder begins as a volcanic ash that has been turned by natural processes into crystalline rock known as zeolite.
Zeolite crystals are unique in that they have an interior honeycomb or porous or capillary structure that is naturally negatively charged, and that thereby attracts and captures positively charged toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and even ammonia atoms (produced from metabolism of protein).
Zeolite rock can be crushed into powder, which gives more surface area and therefore greater access for toxins to become trapped in its negatively charged, crystalline structure. This zeolite powder can be consumed in any food or liquid so that its detoxifying power can go to work inside our bodies.
What is Zeolite?
Porous volcanic rock that can be ground into powder and added to food or drink, and will then trap pollutants that may exist in the body and carry them out in the stool. Typical mineralogical composition of our Natural Zeolite Powder is 95% Clinoptilolite plus minor amounts of smectite (common, silica clay that makes up 50% of earth’s crust) and feldspar (common, silica rock that make up 41% of the earth’s crust).
Zeolite Mechanism of Action
Zeolites exchange existing internal cations (calcium, potassium or sodium) with whatever cations (heavy metals and other toxins) that enter into its crystalline structure, and will then retain (via capillary and electronic attraction) those toxins within its crystalline pores. The zeolite crystals will mix with the stool and the zeolite and toxins that have been trapped will eventually exit the body in the stool.
Zeolite Affinity for Trapping Cations (Toxins)
- Zeolites have greater affinity, or capturing power, for some elements than for others, i.e. they are selective as to which elements they will trap and most strongly hold on to.
- The particular cations for which a zeolite has the most affinity depends on the electronic charge within the tunnels and fissures of the zeolite crystal and upon the size of those tunnels, which depends upon the type of zeolite, the makeup of tightly held metals in its structure (which give it its negative charge) and which cations (such as calcium, potassium, sodium, etc.) it contains in its cages (i.e. tunnels and fissures).
- Clinoptilolite Zeolite has the greatest affinity for heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury. It also has a strong affinity for ammonia.
- Each Clinoptilolite deposit will differ slightly from another Clinoptilolite deposit in regard its particular affinity for various cations because of its differing tightly bound metals and differing cations that are in its cages (pores and fissures).
- Typically, the cations in those cages are sodium, potassium, or calcium, sometimes iron, or copper. When a toxin is encountered for which the zeolite has has affinity, an exchange is made, the lower affinity element goes into the body and the higher affinity element goes into the zeolite cage… this exchange process continues until the zeolite leaves a person’s body in the stool.
- Thus zeolites will continuously exchange encountered elements that are preferred over the existing elements trapped in its cages. For instance:
- Zeolite powder originally contains calcium.
- And exchanges an encountered cadmium element for the calcium.
- It then exchanges an encountered mercury for the cadmium.
- It then exchanges an encountered lead for the mercury.
- Clinoptilolite Zeolites have a greatest affinity for lead and so nothing else encountered will be exchanged for the lead.
- This is one reason what it is important to use zeolite continuously for a long time to ensure that heavy metals are all removed. They will be removed in priority order, first all the lead, then all the mercury, then all the cadmium and so on, until finally, lower affinity elements such as ammonia will be removed.
- Thus, zeolite cleans the body of toxins in a hierarchical order, according to affinity, which comes down mostly to element size and valence.
- It’s also one of the reasons why, consuming zeolites results in many heavy metals of lower affinity going into the urine… while the highest affinity metals remain in the zeolite, which often goes out of the body through the stool
Books to Read About Zeolite Detoxification
What is Zeolite?
The short answer is micro-porous minerals of volcanic origin.
The longer answer is that Zeolite is an inorganic porous material having a highly regular structure of pores, chambers or capillaries that are negatively charged (very unique in nature) that allows some substances (neutral or negatively charged) to pass through, and causes others (positively charged toxins) to be trapped inside its chambers. For our purposes, ”toxins check in, but they can’t check out”.
For the chemists out there, our Zeolite is Clinoptilolite, or Potassium-calcium- sodium-aluminosilicate, and is classified as a dietary supplement under US-FDA guidelines (see FAQ for more information). The tiny, nanosized tunnels of Clinoptilolite are so small they can only be detected by electron microscopes or X-Ray Diffraction Analysis.
Mining of Zeolite
Zeolite is mined from zeolite deposits (there are several zeolite sites in the U.S. and around the world.
Zeolite Rock General Analysis
The Natural Zeolite we use comes from US mines and has the following properties. It is 95% Clinoptilolite with remaining 5% being a mix of feldspar and smectite, which are the two most common components of earth’s crust.
Zeolite Rock Analytical Data - Top 10 Compounds
Zeolite Tightly Bound Elements - elements that do not leave the zeolite
Zeolite Exchangeable Elements
Finest Grade of Clinoptilolite
“I am writing to inform you that this is the finest grade of Clinoptilolite I have discovered so far and I am very pleased with the results of using your product!!! Please STAY IN BUSINESS!!! I wish Peace, Love & Prosperity for you all! Have a great day"
Great Exfoliate and Toothpaste
“Your Zeolite is the finest exfoliate I have ever used! I just wet my face, put a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub it on my face, then rinse off. The texture of my skin afterwards is WOW! I’ve also used it to brush my teeth as follows: ¼ baking soda and ¾ zeolite – brush normally – swallow after brushing. It’s great!”
Helped My Stomach and Colon
“Your zeolite has really helped my stomach and colon. Thank you.”
Love Your Zeolite
“I love your zeolite & now I am having all my friends buying it. Thank you for giving my life back thanks to zeolite. It's wonderful.“
Cleanest Liver Scan
“I have had Hepatitis C for about 15 years and it has been a tough battle. OMG after using your powdered Zeolite for about a month I have had the cleanest liver scan that I have ever had.”
Hockey Player’s Stiffness and Arthritis Gone
“Having played hard during my youth especially in hockey I have had painful stiffness in my hands and knees. I’ve used powdered Zeolite for over a year now and haven’t even thought about my hands and knees. My bodies infrastructure is changing and I know the value of the removal of the heavy metals form my body! I believe that the silica in this pure natural Zeolite has assisted greatly in this transformation.”
Stopped Toxic Reaction
“I am writing to you to tell about my dog Georgio having a toxic reaction to Iverhart which was given to me by a Vet tech, because they were out of the Sentinel that I use. After 6 hours he started to display a neurotoxic reaction vomiting, no appetite and wobbling as he tried to walk. I remembered that the Zeolite has a detoxifying property and so I cooked up some chicken and rice, adding a quarter tsp of zeolite to this food. At 3pm he was highly active and wanted to play chase. He is 13 years and he is not usually this active. So the Zeolite, made him feel better than before. Thanks for the Zeolite.”
Renewed Athletic Performance
“I have been detoxifying my body with Zeolite for almost 90 days now and the results have been miraculous. I have been an athlete for most of my life, but as 30's became 40's, 40's turned to 50's, and now 50's have become 60's I found that my athletic ability had slowly deteriorated until I wasn't sure that I hadn't made up all of my past athletic accomplishments.
Now, 90 days into Zeolite, I can run/walk our 3.5 mile course instead of walk/ walk the two mile course. I can do 40 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer at level 5 and feel great. I can dance all night with my "GINGER" and not feel any of the discomfort in my hips and legs that I used to feel after just one or two dances.
Thanks to Zeolite I'm like a fine wine, the older I get the better I feel.“
There are numerous sources of the toxins in the human body including:
- Mercury in dental fillings
- Petrochemical products
- Nitrogen compounds such as ammonia (produced in the body)
- Cadmium in cigarettes and smoggy air
- Preservatives and pesticides in and on our food
- Perfumes and lotions that we put on our skin
- Cleaning fluids
- Out-gassing from carpets, Formica, pressed wood and paneling
Mother's Take Note - Your Baby is at Risk
Many newborn babies have been shown to have toxic loads at birth that exceed the toxic loads accumulated during an entire lifetime by preceding generation adults.
Newborn babies today can have toxic loads at birth that exceed the accumulated toxic load of old people of generations past. The reason is the high level of toxins today. The high toxic load of a young mother today (who is exposed to industrial pollutants means that those toxins will pass into the fetus from the mother's body. Although not yet proven, the environmental toxic load going into a fetus combined with toxins in early childhood vaccinations is what many people now believe to be the true cause of autism in children.
So, if you are a nursing mother, pregnant woman, or mother-to-be, we urge you to daily seek to get the many toxins out of your body in order to protect your baby since most toxins will pass into the fetus while inside the womb or into a nursing baby through mother's milk!!! If you are currently pregnant or nursing, only use zeolite so that your baby is not exposed to any potential damage from exiting toxins. If you are not yet pregnant then you can combine zeolite with active detoxification methods that provoke toxin release. By ingesting zeolite powder you will help ensure that all of those toxins are eliminated as quickly as possible. Active detoxification methods include sauna, chelation therapy and fasting.
Summary: Ingesting a few teaspoons daily of zeolite powder is a safe form of detoxification for mothers since zeolite powder does not break up toxin storage sites to release their toxins en-mass into the body as does chelation therapy. (Breaking up a toxin storage site releases many toxins all at once.)
Clinoptilolite Zeolite Powder Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $54.95
Our Price: $44.95
Clinoptilolite Zeolite Powder
How to Use
- Take 1/2 teaspoon every 3.5 hours.
- May be mixed in water or any liquid or food.
- May be mixed into dough and baked into bread
- or mixed in oatmeal
- When mixed into bread, oatmeal, yogurt, etc., a serving size will always be whatever yields 1/2 teaspoon of zeolite powder.
- Do no exceed 1 tablespoon in an eight hour period of time (or the result could be constipation).
Videos and Audios about Clinoptilolite Zeolite
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.